Our research is mainly focused on numerical mathematics. We are interested in the numerical solution of time dependent ordinary and partial differential equations, numerical linear algebra, and numerical methods for image processing.
- 31.01.2015 Leave-taking of one member
Dr. Tomislav Pažur left the KIT and we wish him all the best for his future.
- 02.01.2014 Welcome our new member
We welcome Jonas Köhler in our group and wish him all the best for his dissertation project.
- 02.01.2015 Happy new year 2015
We wish you all the best for 2015.
- 19.12.2014 Merry christmas and a happy new year
We wish you nice holidays.
- 23.07.2014 Dissertation colloquium
Tanja Göckler successfully defended her dissertation. Congratulations.
- 02.07.2014 New DFG executive committee members
The executive committee of the DFG has three new members, see also press release no. 27. One of the new members is the leader Prof. Dr. Marlis Hochbruck of our research group. Congratulations for this responsible task. May it be an interesting and succesful term.
- show archive